Website Dermatology Specialists
Relationships that stand the test of time.
Dermatology Specialists is the premiere private dermatology practice in the Twin Cities. Our practice of fifteen board-certified dermatologists and eighty-five employees provides comprehensive medical, surgical, cosmetic, and pediatric dermatologic care. We are growth-minded, entrepreneurial, and pride ourselves on being a place where great people and great ideas can shine. We value independent thought and autonomy within a team environment. Our core values are built on accountability, being a team player, and displaying a caring demeanor in all aspects of daily interaction. We pride ourselves on building relationships that stand the test of time with all individuals we encounter.
The Clinical Team Member will work directly with the Clinical Manager and Physician in providing dermatological services and excellent patient care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling administrative duties in a timely manner
- Performing clinical tasks to support physicians such as: preparing patients for examinations as directed by the physician, obtaining a history and chief complaint for office visit, assisting physicians with biopsies, and assisting physicians with select surgical and cosmetic procedures
- Taking patient phone calls and relaying information between patient and physician
- Initiating pathology and lab requisition documents as directed by the physician
- Select clinical procedures such as suture removal, dressing changes, and patch testing as ordered by the physician
- Patient education as directed by the physician on treatment plans, procedures, and medications
- Sterilization of equipment, supplies, exam and procedure rooms using germicides, sterilizer or autoclave
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Work with a team mentality and contribute to the overall business function of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
Candidates must possess a medical assistant diploma or must maintain an active nursing license and in good standing with the Minnesota Board of Nursing and maintain a current CPR/BLS certification.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, reliable, detail-oriented, possess a strong capability for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
As a condition of employment Dermatology Specialists does require current COVID 19 and Influenza vaccinations.
We operate a positive and professional environment for patients and staff. Our physicians and staff at Dermatology Specialists take pride in our work as caring health professionals while keeping the patient’s best interest in mind.
Clinic work required to stand, walk, sit, and carry items less than 25 pounds. Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read clinical information, and/or use a keyboard
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org