Website Dermatology Specialists
Relationships that stand the test of time.
Dermatology Specialists is the premiere private dermatology practice in the Twin Cities. Our practice of fourteen board-certified dermatologists and eighty-five employees provides comprehensive medical, surgical, cosmetic, and pediatric dermatologic care. We are growth-minded, entrepreneurial and pride ourselves on being a place where great people and great ideas can shine. We value independent thought and autonomy within a team environment. Our core values are built on accountability, being a team player and displaying a caring demeanor in all aspects of daily interaction. We pride ourselves on building relationships that stand the test of time with all individuals we encounter.
The Mohs Clinical Team Member will work directly with the Clinical Manager and Physician in providing dermatological and surgical services and excellent patient care.
- Assisting Mohs Surgeons with in-office surgical procedures
- Handling administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform clinical tasks to support physicians such as; preparing patients for examination, obtaining history and chief complaint, assisting with biopsies and select surgical and cosmetic procedures
- Triaging patient phone calls
- Initiating pathology and lab requisition documents
- Administering patient education on treatment plans, procedures and medications
- Select clinical procedures such as suture removal, and dressing changes
- Performing sterilization of equipment, supplies and exam room after use
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Work with a team mentality and contribute to the overall business function of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
Candidates must possess a medical assistant diploma or must maintain an active nursing license and in good standing with the Minnesota Board of Nursing and maintain a current CPR/BLS certification.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, reliable, detail-oriented, possess a strong capability for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
As a condition of employment Dermatology Specialists, does require a current Influenza vaccination.
We operate a positive and professional environment for patients and staff. Our physicians and staff at Dermatology Specialists take pride in our work as caring health professionals while keeping the patient’s best interest in mind.
Clinic work required to stand, walk, sit, and carry items less than 25 pounds. Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read clinical information, and/or use a keyboard
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com