Website Dermatology Specialists
Relationships that stand the test of time.
Dermatology Specialists is the premiere private dermatology practice in the Twin Cities. Our practice of sixteen board certified dermatologists and seventy-five employees provides comprehensive medical, surgical, cosmetic and pediatric dermatologic care. We are growth minded, entrepreneurial and pride ourselves on being a place where great people and great ideas can shine. We value independent thought and autonomy within a team environment. Our core values are built on accountability, being a team player and displaying a caring demeanor in all aspects of daily interaction. We pride ourselves on building relationships that stand the test of time with all individuals we encounter.
Dermatology Specialists is seeking an experienced Nurse/Medical Assistant to join our Mohs clinical team. The candidate will work directly with the Clinical Manager and Physician in providing dermatological and surgical services and excellent patient care.
- Assisting Mohs Surgeons with in-office surgical procedures
- Handling administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform clinical tasks to support physicians such as; preparing patients for examination, obtaining history and chief complaint, assisting with biopsies and select surgical and cosmetic procedures
- Triaging patient phone calls
- Initiating pathology and lab requisition documents
- Administering patient education on treatment plans, procedures and medications
- Select clinical procedures such as suture removal, and dressing changes
- Performing sterilization of equipment, supplies and exam room after use
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
Candidates must possess a medical assistant diploma or must maintain an active nursing license and in good standing with the Minnesota Board of Nursing and maintain a current CPR/BLS certification.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, reliable, detail oriented, possess a strong capability for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
We operate a positive and professional environment for patients and staff. Our physicians and staff at Dermatology Specialists take pride in our work as caring health professionals while keeping the patient’s best interest in mind.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com