Our offices are dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care possible. In addition to general medical dermatology services, we offer a wide range of cosmetic services.
A medical office receptionist is responsible for checking in patients, registering and scheduling patients in a friendly and professional manner. A medical receptionist is also responsible for selling and educating patient on our cosmetic retail products and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks in each patient in a polite, prompt, helpful manner and ensures efficient transfer of care to other staff members as appropriate.
- Obtains and enters patient demographics and insurance information.
- Scheduling and verifying insurance eligibility over the phones.
- Collect copays and receive payments from patients for medical and cosmetic services.
- Creating patient charts for the physicians.
- Answer multi-line telephone and direct calls appropriately.
- Selling and educating patients on our cosmetic retail products and procedures.
- Prior medical work related experience preferred.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and ability to empathize with others.
- Appropriate sense of discretion in dealing with varied and difficult situations.
- Ability to convey a positive attitude in all dealings with others, whether patients or staff members.
- Exceptional personal organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Outstanding Customer Relations and Customer Service.
Pay, Benefits, Work Schedule:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Paid Holidays.
- Full Time position (40 hours a week).
- Day shifts with variable start times.
- No weekends.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com